Use this handy checklist to prepare for your voyage.
- Soft white soled shoes, runners or deck shoes (sandals not recommended for safety reasons)
- Soft luggage - easy to store duffle bags (no suitcases please)
- Sufficient clothing including rainwear, sweaters and coat
- Broad brim hat (chin straps are useful if you wish to keep your hat)
- Hiking boots / shoes for shore excursions in possible rough terrain
- Personal hygiene supplies
- Beach towel, swimwear, swim shoes
- Snorkel equipment, sunglasses and eyeglasses
- Fishing gear and valid fishing license
- Camera, extra film / batteries, small personal radio with earphones
- Sleeping bag and your favorite pillow
- Personal treats such as candies, fruit mix etc (there are no stores)
- Any prescription medicines you may require
- Health insurance documents
- Sun protection lotion (high SPF factor recommended)
- Motion sickness medication if required
- Insect repellant
- Any wine, beer or liquor you wish to bring
- Small personal flashlight
- Reading materials
- Waterproof shore bag to transfer items ashore
- Headache / pain remedies
We do require our guests to sign a "Waiver of Liability" before departure.Please let us know if you would like to preview this document.
Once you have reserved your voyage with your 25 % deposit, we will forward to you specific driving instructions and maps, some medical related information and other documents that you will find of interest. About a week or so prior to your trip, we will telephone you to discuss menu plans.
Please don't forget to include your e-mail address and telephone number for our records.
Remember...sailing is weather dependant & we can not offer wind or weather guarantees. The decision to delay, cancel or to re-schedule your voyage due to inclement weather rests with the captain of the vessel.
Please remember to telephone us at our cellular number (519) 239 - 6097 before heading to the marina.